Sunday, November 18, 2007

Addilyn Blessing


I love this photo my big sis Sherelle took of us on Addilyn's blessing day ( 3 weeks ago). It seem just like the other day that we found out we were expecting, and now she is 7 weeks old. I have enjoyed every second of being a mom. I think that I am finally getting the hang of it. Sometimes it is hard to wake up in the middle of the night and feed her, but when she looks up at me and smiles it makes me melt. I feel so blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby girl.

Sheldon has the week off from school for Thanksgiving, so we have been spending alot of time togather. I am looking forward to going to the day after thanksgiving sales in Idaho Falls. Sheldon being from Canada, has never had the experience of getting up at 4am to get some good deals. Boy oh boy is he in for a treat. I actually think he is excited to just stand around and watch all the people fight over things.



No comments: