Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

I cant believe that it is already Thanksgiving. I cant wait for all the yummy food and just being around all my family. Sheldon and I decided that we would spend this Thanksgiving with my family in Idaho and Christmas with his family in Cananda. My favorite things to eat on thanksgiving are the mashed potatoes, pie, salad, veggies, and rolls. I have never been a big fan of turkey and ham! It's not that I am a vegaterian, I just would rather fill up on the good stuff. So I was thinking of some this that I am thankful for this year. Here is a list-
-family
-friends
-sweet husband
-perfect little baby
-food
-heat
-good health
-computers
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL..................

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Just found your blog, Thanks for letting me know you had one! MOM