Thursday, February 7, 2008

White Chocolate-Orange Dream Cookies


I made these last night, and now they are my new favorite cookie!
Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 Tablespoon grated orange rind
Half an oranges juice
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 package white chocolate chips
Preparation
Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg, orange rind, and juice from orange, beating util blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating just until blended after each addition. Stir in 2 cups (or I love chocolate so I add the whole bag) white chocolate chips. Roll into balls. Bake at 350 for 10 min.
Yeild 3 1/2 dozen. (Tust me I thought that was alot too, until I saw how many were left this morning)

1 comment:

Sherelle said...

These sound so YUMMY...I can't wait to try them!