Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Place To Call Home


So I have not posted in forever! We have been so busy moving and trying to get somewhat settled in our new place. We are loving life right now and feel like we have be so blessed the last couple of months. Sheldon's job is going great and he is really picking the area up fast. Addilyn is getting to be such a big girl and loves to sing songs and read books. My belly is growing very fast and I am already 15 weeks. We find out in four weeks what we are having and we are really excited.

2 comments:

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Hey this is Hailey Wilde from BYU-I... I didn't know you moved to Boise. I am from there. Where is your house? Let me know if you need some friends... my sister lives in Meridian. Do you have a doctor? I would be happy to give you some pointers!

Gina said...

Tawsha! I finally found your blog, I lost your e-mail and my BYU-I e-mail account closed so we have lost contact! I can't believe you are having another baby, yay! Is that your house? Sooo nice! I just made a blog, you'll have to check it out!
- Gina Burningham