Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sickness

Have you ever been so sick that you want to die? So imagine that and then having contractions along with it. Well this is what fun thing I got to deal with this weekend. We went out to eat at olive garden friday and about midnight that night I started throwing up and other things. Anyways 12 hours later I told Sheldon that I was going to die and that I needed to go to the hospital. So I go to labor and delivery they hook me up on the monitors and sure enough I am contracting. I was so dehydrated so they gave me and IV and some medicine which slowed the contractions. I still am not feeling 100% but I found out it is the flu that caused all this, not food poisening. Which I was glad to hear because I love olive garden. So today Sheldon woke up sick and he said that he has no idea how I got through yesterday having contaction with everything else. Anyways I just wanna say that I am so much more greatful for health and will be taking it easy for a few more week so this little girl doesnt come to soon.

7 comments:

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

Holy cow, I'm sorry you guys are so sick. Let me know if there's anything we can do.

Bonnie Young said...

Hang in there Tawsha! Sorry to hear that your so sick, had a similar experience when I was pregnant with my 2nd too, but it was my galbladder. Hope you all get feeling better.

Sherelle said...

Take care of yourself girl...hope you're all feeling better! Love you!

Sherelle said...

Oh...and you better get busy bleaching your house so we can come visit ; )

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

Your poor family! I hope you all feel better soon :)

Ginger said...

Ick I am sooo sorry! About the same time frame with Maddy I had a bunch of kidney stones pass and I can totally relate!!! It is no fun at all?!! Being pregnant is no fun at all!!!

Stephen & Kendra said...

Oh man, sorry I am a bad friend. I just got on to read blogs and had about 15 to look at. I hope you feel better. If you ever need me to watch Addy, I will.